Monday, February 23, 2004

Update

Finally updated my sidebar...deleted a dead link..updated an old one.. and added three more Catholic blogs.

Got the piano yesterday. It was quite an adventure. We had to drive about 90 miles each way. A friend and his friend helped out, as well as one of my boys and two of his friends. We all drove down in the truck to get it and it was like watching the six stooges in action. Got a few more dings to the piano. I had to leave it outside, as I'll just say that the previous owner wasn't the most ... how should I say this... uh.. clean person. I wanna make sure we don't have any surprises before I bring it in.

Anyway, now I have to have someone come by and tune it, adjust the keys (a few don't work.) All in all, for all the trouble, it was worth it. I paid very little for this, especially since I didn't take the owner up on his "offer" to charge nearly twice what I paid for it to have someone deliver it.

School is uh.. coming along. We've been busy cleaning the house and dejunking. It is so freeing to get rid of lots of old papers, books, clothes, etc. We are getting a lot more organized and this will make our life a lot easier. (Isn't how something so obvious finally whacks you upside the head when you finally "get it??")