Monday, December 29, 2003

100

Due to writer's block and a need to get my mind on other things, I'll copy an idea I have seen on other blogs... so here are :: drumroll :: 100 assorted facts about me:

100. Slob... er... neat-challenged.
99. Own way too many books.
98. Quite the shutterbug, having studied Photography in college.
97. Divorced for about 10 years now.
96. Mom of two teens (wait, you knew that.. nevermind.)
95. Both kids were preemies, born by C-sections.
94. Planned to open my own studio before the boys came along.
93. Hate salad dressing.. have to have Hellman's on my sandwiches.
92. Work out of my home doing medical transcription.
91. I was in JROTC in high school.
90. Used to have pen-pals all over the world when I was a kid.
89. My first of 3 pregnancies was a miscarriage.
88. My first car was an ugly yellow chevy impala hand-me-down that my friends in high school called the banana boat.
87. I married my high school boyfriend.
86. Favorite color is Hunter Green.
85. First job was in a clothing store.
84. Was in Vatican square for Pope John Paul II's first New Years blessing (1979.)
83. Army "brat."
82. Went to 3 different schools when I was in 5th grade (we were moving to Germany for 4 years.)
81. Baby of the family; I have an older brother.
80. Just learned to knit this year.
79. Listen to country music.
78. Hated country music until it was forced on me by co-workers at my first full-time job.
77. Need to lose weight.
76. I've ridden in a gondola in Venice (the water was gross.)
75. Spent the night in a tiny castle in Germany.
74. Two words: Road trips!
73. Favorite chocolate: Reese's peanut butter cups. (See #77.)
72. Earned 2 certificates of completion from college (two different 1-year programs) , but no degree.
71. Halfway to an associates degree in commercial art (hope to finish before I'm 40.)
70. Wanted to be a writer when I was a kid.
69. First new car I bought on my own was a Geo Metro. Kids' reaction: "That's a LITTLE car."
68. I'm the "dark" one. My brother is the "light" one. You'd never guess we were brother and sister.
67. My mom is the dark one. My aunt and uncle are the light ones. Same as #68.
69. My kids are light too. Coworker on seeing kid #2: "He can't be yours."
68. We say the rosary as we set out on road trips.
67. Big Lonesome Dove fan.
66. Collected dolls and stamps as a child.
65. Have worked 2nd and 3rd shifts in a hospital.

to be continued....