Monday, December 06, 2004

.. bouncing off the walls ..

It's been a flurry of activity this weekend.. going rock climbing with the scouts (an indoor rock climbing place).. and yes, I finally got the nerve and tried it. Didn't get very high on the wall. I almost (almost?) freaked out when I climbed up on a rock and looked down. I survived.

Saturday, I got together with a friend and did some portraits of her kids. I think they came out well. More importantly, so did she.

I have a photo job this weekend! I can't wait!!

I had to go out and look for a Queen Anne type chair and found one at a really good price. I was having a nice conversation with the salesgirl and mentioned what I was going to use the chair for and .. SHE wants me to do some pictures too..

I did up a flier for the job on Saturday. The contact person thought it all looks good, and she wants me to be there when her husband gets back from the Mid-East, so I can take pictures too! This little ball is really starting to pick up speed and I am... absolutely thrilled.