Monday, January 26, 2004

Early morning insomnia

Not much of interest to write about and so swamped, that I haven't even felt like blogging. I guess that's a good thing (being really really busy, I mean.)

I had been feeling under the weather for the last week or so, but am feeling better. Nothing serious, just feeling "draggy." I've started taking vitamins again (yeah I know I *SHOULD* have been taking them all along...calcium is next.) I was feeling so much better, so I actually started using the Gazelle (exercise machine) again and wouldn't you know my legs didn't appreciate it. Guess I overdid it. Took two days to get the soreness out. I know I'm way out of shape; this just proves it.

Anyway, I woke up in the middle of the night yet again. Here I sit in the dark.. contemplating.. should I try to get back to sleep or sign on early and work?

:: yawn ::