Wednesday, May 19, 2004

more of my 100 list

69. I am a pack rat.
68. I have wayyyyyyyyyyy too many books.
67. I'm working on remedying that.
66. Two words: Mexican food.
65. On a sandwich? It has to be Hellman's.
64. I lived in Germany for 3 years (until I was 13.)
63. I've been a Texan ever since.
62. I'll die a Texan.
61. Gimme a tank of gas and a Hill Country backroad and I'm happy (oh and a camera) :)
60. I couldn't stand country music growing up.
59. Being stuck working nights in a cramped office being forced-fed Reba with one of her biggest fans ended that.
58. Yes, I like it now.
57. I am such a procrastinator.
56. I really need to work on my scrapbooking. I have boxes and boxes of pictures needing a home.
55. The glass is always half full.
54. I've lost about 5 pounds and kept them off (so far.)
53. My first car was a hand-me-down battle tank that my friends called the "Banana Boat."
52. The first car I bought on my own was the complete opposite of that.
51. My first job was in a clothing store (2 weeks after graduation.)
50. I'm organizationally-challenged.