Wednesday, September 15, 2004

school revisited

Yes it's 3-something A.M.

The boys were feeling a bit cruddy yesterday. I know I'm next.

I said I was going to post their curriculum, so here goes...

Exhibit A

Intro to the Bible.

Ancient History/Literature
Algebra 2(Saxon)
Chemistry (Wile)
Power Glide Spanish
Artistic Pursuits
SAT prep
and yes...driver's ed

Exhibit B

Chief Truths of the Faith

American History/Literature
Algebra 1/2 (Saxon)
Warriner's Grammar
Earth Science
Powerglide Spanish
Piano(4th year now)

I feel I'm getting ExB off to a smoother start than his brother had, so we'll get a lot more done,but it's good. ExA has already told me where he wants to go to college (ARIZONA??!!) We still have 2 years .. so we'll see.

time for a new keyboard.My spacebar is on its last leg.