Friday, January 28, 2005

a list

I had thought after my whining that I should focus on the things I am grateful for and things I'm fond of, and lo and behold, there was a list on the Summa Mamas as well. GMTA?

sooooooooooo, here is my *PARTIAL* list:

1. My parish.
2. My family.
3. My camera!
4. Everybody Loves Raymond. Every afternoon I watch the rerun and say clockwork, "Raymond? I *Love* Raymond" (To which the kids roll their eyes)
5. Ciabatta bread (yum)
6. Sunsets.
7. iTunes.
8. The local Mexican restaurant up the road.
9. Hugs from 2 teen boys who still need them, no matter how "tough" they try to be.
10. Driving down a country back road and having a favorite song come on.
11. Spring time in central Texas (come on, bluebonnets)
12. George Strait (see #10)
13. Sleeping late (though I really don't remember that one lately LOL)
14. Getting that "you've done good" feeling.

Yikes.. just looked at the clock. Have to be up at 6 to carpool kids to a retreat in the morning.. G'nite! P.S. Thanks Dy :)